Thirsty Sword Lesbians: Advanced Lovers & Lesbians + complimentary PDF
Draw your sword and bare your heart with new character types, fresh settings, and even more ways to enjoy the Thirsty Sword Lesbians roleplaying game!
Lace up your skates and settle old scores in a wasteland roller derby, explore the jungles of Venus as part of a planet-roving band of futuristic battle bards, or pick up your favorite Arthurian legend and MAKE. IT. GAY. With over twenty new settings, you’re sure to find just the right hook to delight and entice your table.
Crafted by an all-star team assembled from the best and brightest of the indie RPG scene, Advanced Lovers and Lesbians shines a spotlight on the game’s universal themes of found family and deep emotional connections. Innovative new playbooks and alternate rules offer novel story arcs for your next game of Thirsty Sword Lesbians.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Ten new playbooks, including the shapeshifting Naga, the shrewd Investigator, the synthflesh Hologoddess, and the family-minded Matriarch
- Twenty-one new settings—ready your bow in late Heian Japan or strum your guitar in orbit of near-future Saturn—each one full of relatable characters and dramatic plot hooks
- Four detailed adventures: Fashion & Slashin’, Romancing the Throne, Starlight of the Lunar Realm, and Through the Looking Glass make it easy for your group to quickly pick up and play a game of Thirsty Sword Lesbians
- Custom rules to support settings with unique elements
- An appendix of random tables full of inspiration for characters, settings, and storylines plus a set of Friend, Threat, and Plot tables tailored to each and every one of the game’s 19 playbooks
- Beautiful, full-color artwork that captures the full spectrum of characters you can play as part of the diverse, expansive, and unabashedly queer worlds found within
Thousands have already been smitten with Thirsty Sword Lesbians. Take your skills with the blade and your passion for intrigue and drama to the next level with Advanced Lovers and Lesbians!
Ready? Let’s go!
Game Designer: April Kit Walsh, Alex Roberts, Alexis Sara, Allie Bustion, Amr Ammourazz, Ash Cheshire, Ash Kreider, Avery Alder, Banana Chan, Bryanna Hitchcock, Christie R. Fremon, Emily Care Boss, Erin Edwards, James Mendez Hodes, Jan Martin, June LaLonde, Katherine Cross, Kira Magrann, Lauren McManamon, Libby Horacek, Lucian Khan, Maria Fanning, Mariam Ahmad, Misha Bushyager, Pam Punzalan, Sean Nittner, Soup, Vylar Kaftan, and Yeonsoo Julian Kim.